“To provide an environment where all children are loved equally, therefore treated uniquely. To encourage and nurture their God given gifts, so they may know, understand, and show the love and forgiveness of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.”
“Train a child in the way he should go and when he is old he will not turn from it.”
- Every child is a unique creation of our heavenly Father with an individual pattern and timing of growth, as well as individual personality, learning style and family background.
- Every child is in need of developing a personal relationship with Jesus Christ, knowing Him as Lord and Savior.
- A child acquires cognitive, emotional and social knowledge and physical adeptness through playful, hand-on interaction with objects and people.
- A child does not need to be forced to learn, but rather, is motivated by a personal desire to make sense of his/her world.
- Teachers of a young child are guides, facilitators, and helpers responsible for preparing an environment that will provide stimulation, challenging materials and activities for little ones to explore.